Stegron co-contact-cleaneris a general-purpose evaporating cleaner and degreaser for use on sensitive electronic and electrical equipment. It is formulated to quickly penetrate into hard-to-reach areas and effectively flush away dirt, light oils, dust, lint, carbon deposits and other light contaminants.
Use on de-energised equipment only.
Features & Benefits
- Safe for use on most plastics
- Quickly penetrates into hard-to-reach areas
- Rapid and complete evaporation — Leaves no residue, no rinsing or wiping required
- Low in toxicity
- High purity formula
- Chemically stable, inert
- Contains no lubricants, silicones, oils
- MPI Approved C12
- Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System — One piece actuator with two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
Stegron co-contact-cleaneras part of a regular maintenance programme will eliminate carbon deposits and other contaminants that hold moisture and cause corrosion or arcing. An increase in resistance will indicate the frequency of re-application.
- Cleans and Degreases — Electronic and electrical components such as connectors, contacts, terminals, motors, plugs, jacks, printed circuit boards, potentiometers, sensors, etc. used in:
- IT equipment — Computers, printers, fax machines, memory cards, server room equipment, etc.
- Switch boards
- Sound equipment — PA gear, TV, DVD machines, Home theatre equipment
- Appliances repair and maintenance — Washing machines, dryers, dish washers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Hospital and health care equipment — Diagnostic imaging equipment, hearing aids, etc.
- Alarm systems
- Navigation equipment
- Laboratory and test equipment
- Automotive Repair
- Heavy mining equipment
- Effectively removes carbon deposits, light oils, dirt, dust, lint, fingerprints, flux, polar soils